"Our energy flows where our attention goes..."
Today's FAF (Frequently Asked Friday) is: "How can I overcome challenges of the past to focus on a bright future?"
MG runs through five paradigm shifting mindsets —a recipe— for anyone to get over an unfortunate past situation and get back on track!
1) Meaning: What is the meaning your currently giving the situation? Can you spin it from defeating to empowering?
2) Time: Consider just how fluid/dynamic life is, specifically how quickly time moves and this helps you to realize and guide your metamorphosis!
3) Focus: Our focus determines how we feel. Direct your focus toward "things" bigger than you and away from yourself! How can you be of service to others?
4) HabitStrength!: Knowing that even discipline is a habit empowers you to realize that anything that is difficult now can and will become easier overtime with effort and practice.
5) Results!: Assess results continuously using the feedback not to beat yourself up but to inspire you. Scientists don't cry and become self defeating when their results aren't what they are hoping for rather, they use the feedback to redirect and keep moving toward what they do want.
And, that of course, brings us full circle to tip/step #1!
Enjoy the episode! Feel free to share and leave a review on iTunes!
Thanks for your help in selecting our Season IV Cover art!
The Success Principles (Jack Canfield)
Getting Things Done! (Allen's Great Book!)
Enjoy and share! Thank you!
>>>FREE RESOURCES!! <<<
Thank YOU for checking out this episode and we're always grateful when you SHARE our stuff w/ your friends and help us by writing a review ; )