“I joke often that I know a lot about happiness because I've experienced a lot of unhappiness first." ~R. Michael Anderson
Bestselling Author. Speaker. Founder of Executive Joy.
• We teach competitive driven people how to lead happier lives
• "Things" looked great from the outside: Partying at the Playboy mansion, etc., but missing meaning and fulfillment
• Michael opens up about his personal journey where competitive drive and winning doesn't always equate to personal satisfaction
• GTR: Share inspiring story about sponsoring young lady from orphanage - a recent visit to celebrate high school graduation
• Touches on a story of GRIT and perseverance
• Avoiding "victim" mindset
• The path to learning about joy and happiness
• His massive TURNING point! -
• A few tips and tools to experience happiness and joy DAILY
“Leaders tend to give so much to other people yet often have chaotic inner lives” ~R. Michael Anderson
Don't miss a single episode. Subscribe to the podcast to get each episode sent directly to you.